Sunday, March 20, 2016

Review: e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blending Brush



This review will be pretty brief and self-explanatory. I recently went to the e.l.f. store while I was in NYC and picked up some items, the first being the e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blending Brush ($6).


I am so in love with this brush! I've been looking for a good blush brush for the past few months, but now I don't even need one since this brush does everything from bronzing to highlighting to everything else in between.





This brush is dense, but not too dense to the point where you can't blend. It's flexible with a dome-shaped tip that tapers at the end. The bristles are also incredibly soft.


I love using this brush for everything to do with my cheeks. I use this to apply contour, bronzer, blush, and sometimes highlight. It's so versatile that I pretty much only need this brush to apply my everyday face.


This brush is similar to the Sephora Pro Full Coverage Airbrush #53 ($38), only so much cheaper and just as good, if not better. Because of the thin width, it fits perfectly in the hollows of my cheeks. The soft and semi-dense synthetic bristles pick up and deposit the perfect amount of pigment and make blending effortless. I don't know how I went for so long without a brush like this! I'll definitely be purchasing more of these as backup.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...