Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Swatch and Review: Clinique Cheek Pop in Cola and Fig

I'm so in love with Clinique's range of Cheek Pops ($22). The color selection is absolutely phenomenal and the design of the blushes is so cute. I was especially interested in the color Cola Pop because I've never seen a shade of blush like it before.


Even the outside packaging is beautiful. I love how every box has a different pattern on it.


How gorgeous are these colors? The case is a simple, clear acrylic, which is perfect to showcase the beautiful color and design.



The flowers are so detailed, even the tiny dots in the center. Using these blushes makes me so happy.


Cola Pop is a reddish-brown color that is perfect for fall. 


Fig Pop is pinky-peach, which I find to be a great everyday, natural blush. 


Cola Pop heavily swatched (top) and blended out (bottom). The color is very pigmented, though you can easily blend and build it up.


Fig Pop blended (top) and heavily swatched (bottom). This color is very similar to Ginger Pop, and I was struggling to decide between the two. I ended up choosing Fig Pop because it is just slightly more muted than Ginger Pop. It's not as vibrant or shimmery, so I think it leaves a more natural flush.


Top to bottom: Fig Pop blended, heavily swatched; Cola Pop heavily swatched, blended.

Overall, these blushes are absolutely amazing, and they're a great price for the quality in comparison to other high end blushes. I don't know much about the staying power, however, because I haven't worn them for a full day yet. Nevertheless, these blushes are phenomenal.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...