Friday, April 1, 2016

Review: First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads & Ultra Repair Cream


Quick review today of First Aid Beauty skincare! I recently picked up their Facial Radiance Pads ($15) and Ultra Repair Cream ($6.50) and I'm super impressed!






I haven't been using toners lately because I've fallen in love with Caudalie's Beauty Elixir. But when my skin started getting texture and break outs, I figured First Aid Beauty's Facial Radiance Pads could help.

I got the smallest size which comes with 28 single use pads that you swipe across your skin to exfoliate, tone, and brighten. It contains great exfoliants like lactic acid and glycolic acid which are really great for deep cleaning the pores and brightening the skin. In addition, it contains antioxidants which help heal and protect the skin from free radicals.

I use these every other day and my skin is super smooth and even. Love it!


My second purchase from this brand is their Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration in the 1 oz version. I have eczema prone skin, so this is an absolute lifesaver for my dry spots. I love that you can use it anywhere on the body and it's still gentle enough for your face. The cream contains colloidal oatmeal which is great for soothing irritation and itchy skin.

Overall, I absolutely love this brand so far! I think it's wonderful that the products are so gentle on the skin and safe for all skin types. I've definitely got my eye on their face serum next.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...