Friday, August 28, 2015

Review: L'Agent by Agent Provocateur Idalia Bra

Another lingerie review!

After I had splurged during AP's S/S '15 Sale, I shopped around for some other pieces and stumbled across Pleasurements and their sale. I managed to find a L'Agent bra in my size, though without the matching knickers.


L'Agent is the more affordable brand for Agent Provocateur, though it still feels just as luxurious for me. I got Idalia, an underwire bra with peek-a-boo lace straps for the cups.




I absolutely love this bra. It's extremely comfortable and the fabric is beautiful. I love the eyelash lace detailing and how I can adjust the lace straps to sit how I want them to. I'm not a huge fan of the shoulder straps since the scalloped edges make it difficult to adjust the metal clip. It's not too big of an issue though since I don't need to readjust that often.


Super gorgeous lace and soft mesh makes this bra one of the most comfortable that I own.


Just look at the details! Look. At. It. 

Okay, anyway, it was a good opportunity for me to compare L'Agent with AP, and I can definitely see the difference. While L'Agent bras are good quality, they're not quite on par with AP lingerie, hence the more affordable price tag. It's also the extra details in AP lingerie that make it all the more special - the rosette center bow, the gold detailing for hardware, wrapping, etc. Either way, I like them both.

4.8/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...