Friday, August 14, 2015

Swatch and Review: Bite Beauty Crème Lipstick in Black Cherry

Bite Beauty recently came out with their Frozen Berries Matte Crème Lipstick ($24) and they are phenomenal. Seriously, they are so gorgeous. I walked into Sephora with the intention of buying one - one - lipstick, and of course I came out with more stuff than I need or can afford. Oops.

Onto the review!


I've always adored Bite Beauty's packaging. So simple and modern. I remember falling in love with their brand right when it came out simply because I love the packaging. Smooth and soft matte case.




I wish my camera could show you how rich the color is. It's described as a "deep oxblood," and it couldn't be more accurate. This picture brings out more of the red hues, but the color is a lot darker and more violet in person.


Sloppy application, I know. Again, my camera makes the color seem like a very vibrant red, but it's actually much darker in person. It reminds me of a darker version of Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge in Berry Noir. The texture is super creamy with a slight shine and it glides on like a dream.

Overall, I'm in love. This is definitely going to be a fall favorite.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...