Friday, November 20, 2015

Review: Marc Jacobs Daisy Mini Duo

Oh lordy, I haven't posted in 3 weeks! Oops.

I've been obsessed with Marc Jacobs Daisy and Daisy Eau So Fresh ever since I got the mini duo last year. This is probably my go-to signature day scent. It's simple, elegant, and very fresh - my kind of scent.


I was so excited to find out that they relaunched the mini duos this year for the holidays. These are 0.13 fl oz each at $18. Pricey, but they're super cute and great collectibles.




How cute are they? These are hefty glass bottles with the signature rubber flower tops that Marc Jacobs Fragrances is known for. 


According to Sephora, the notes are:

Daisy - Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods.

Daisy Eau So Fresh - Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Violet, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom, Musks, Cedarwood, Plum.


As you can see, these are not spray bottles, but rather you dab the perfume on from the top. However, I like to tip the bottle back and forth a bit so that a tiny bit of perfume settles on the underside of the lid. I then use the flower to dab it on my wrist, that way I don't risk spilling any all over myself. 


Overall, these are fairly pricey, but I think they're worth the cost. They're cuter than a rollerball and look great on my vanity. My mother and I collect mini perfumes, so these make a great addiction to our collection. 

For someone who uses perfume on special occasions or is searching for a signature scent without the commitment, I highly recommend this set. These would make wonderful stocking stuffers for the upcoming holidays.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...